Principle of ORC system
- The low boiling point organic working fluid makes heat exchange
with the heat source through evaporator, then absorbs heat and is
evaporated to high temperature & high pressure steam.
- The high temperature & high pressure steam drives the turbine
expander & generator set for electric power generation.
- The temperature and pressure of organic steam is decreased after
- The organic steam with low temperature & pressure flows into
the cooling system to be condensed to fluid.
- The organic working fluid is pressurized by the fluid pump for next
ORC system for waste heat recovery from kiln in cement plant
* The temperature of flue gas after its direct utilization for
other process will be at approximately 250°C-350°C.
* ORC system can recover this medium-low grade waste heat for
electric power generation.
* By means of gas-oil heat exchanger (heat conducting oil stove),
the heat conductive oil can absorb the heat containing in flue gas.
The hot oil is directed to ORC system for power generation.
* Rated power: 1 – 6.5 MW
ORC Power System – Process Flow Sketch